Sebastian "Basti" Artadi is the award-winning vocalist of Philippine rock band Wolfgang.
Artadi is an alumnus of De La Salle Zobel HS (1991). He attended college at the De La Salle-College of St. Benilde and graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Arts in Production Design. In 1994, Basti, together with Leslie "Wolf" Gemora and Manuel Legarda formed Wolfgang.
In 2002, after ten years and at the height of their popularity, Wolfgang went on hiatus. Since then, Artadi has moved to other bands; singing for a San Francisco-based Kitaan, and later on, for a Southern California-situated Lokomotiv. He also took up a master's degree in advertising at the Academy of Art in California.
His vocals for Lokomotiv were exhibited in the band's debut album Rock N' Roll Death Toll. He left the band on 24 June 2006, three months before the album was released, due to musical and creative indifference.
Artadi also worked for the corporate communications department for a top wearing apparel company Gap.
In 2007, Artadi and his bandmates performed together once again in a reunion concert. Since then, Wolfgang was back to the scene again; producing two albums during the stretch.
In 2014, he created a solo project called Basti Artadi and the Nice Ones with Nikki Terona, Marco De Leon and Jed Dayrit serving as his bandmates. They released their album that year via online.
In 2015, Artadi staged a one-man art exhibit called KALAT at the A Space Greenbelt _Gallery
Artadi will also star in the upcoming play inspired by Green Day's 2005 album titled American Idiot, produced by 9Theaters and Globe.
- Vocalist, Wolfgang
- Vocalist, Kitaan
- Vocalist, Lokomotiv
- Vocalist, Brain Salad
- Vocalist, Basti Artadi and The Nice Ones
- Actor, Jesus Christ Superstar (as Jesus Christ)
- Actor, American Idiot (as St. Jimmy)
- Corporate Operations Department Coordinator, Gap-San Frabcisco
- 1995 NU Rock Awards Vocalist of the Year (nominated)
- 1996 NU Rock Awards Vocalist of the Year (winner)
- 1998 NU Rock Awards Vocalist of the Year (winner)
- 1999 NU Rock Awards Vocalist of the Year (winner)
- 2000 NU Rock Awards Vocalist of the Year (winner)
- "About Wolfgang" MTV
- Ted Reyes, Sheryl Garcia, "The Happening: With New Vocalist On Board, Lokomotiv Is Back To Rock" The Filipino Express Online 18-24 September 2006 (archived).(Accessed 30 May 2016)
- Gary B, "_ARTS: Basti Artadi’s ‘KALAT’" A Space Manila.(Accessed 30 May 2016)
- Samantha Echavez, "Basti Artadi: One last howl" The Philippine Star, 21 Octover 2006.(Accessed 30 May 2016)
- Robo Rat, "Basti Artadi and The Nice Ones To Release Their Debut Album Online" RAKISTA.(Accessed 30 May 2016)