Aurelio S. Agcaoili
|Field/s of Study:||Ilokano and Amianan studies|
Aurelio S. Agcaoili, PhD., is a faculty member of the Indo-Pacific Languages and Literatures Department of the University of Hawai'i. He also coordinates the University's Ilokano and Philippine Drama and Film Program. He has been an associate of the Institute of Creative Writing, University of the Philippines, VP and Secretary General of GUMIL Filipinas. He was also the founding President of KAGURO. He specializes on Ilokano and Amianan studies.
List of Publications
- Dangadang Quezon City, Philippines: UP Press, 2003.
- Rugso iti Panawen ti Risiris,1998.
- Derrep iti Panawen ti Dangadang, 1998.
- Editor.Filipinos Writing Anvil, 2003
- Senior EditorSalaysay: Mga Pananaliksik sa Wika at Panitikan MC, 2000.
- Contributor "Bannuar." Kailokuan Quartet
- Contributor "Ili." Kailokuan Quartet
- "Wayawaya." Kailokuan Quartet
- Negotiating Identity, Transacting Nationhood
- "Crirical Perspectives on Ilkano and Amianan Studies" presented at the 8th International Conference on Philippine Studies
- Participant, 8th International Conference on Philippine Studies. Philippine Social Science Center, July 23, 2008
- Blog (accessed on June 23, 2011)