Aubrey Miles is a Filipino actress, singer and host.
Background and Education
Miles was born Aubrey Sandel on 16 March 1982 in Caloocan to Victorino Sandel and Maria Perla Santos. She graduated high school from the La Consolacion Academy in Caloocan and attended the University of Santo Tomas where she took up Bachelor of Music major in voice and minor in piano. She did not, however, earn a bachelor's degree as she started a career in showbiz when she was in her sophomore year.
Miles was discovered by talent scout Dondon Monteverde when she was still in college. She began to appear in different shows on GMA Network at the age of 16. Apart from her career in television, Miles also joined different beauty contests such as Miss Ever Gotesco, Miss Caloocan and Miss Global Philippines. Later, she started accepting mature roles. Her first starring role in a movie was in Prosti where her character was a prostitute from the province. This debut led to other movie offers and endorsement contracts.
- Super Noypi (2006)
- Exodus: Tales from the Enchanted Kingdom (2005)
- Lisensyadong Kamao (2005)
- Pa-siyam (2004)
- Beautiful Life (2004)
- Singles (2004)
- Kuya (2004)
- Gagamboy (2004)
- Xerex the Series (2004)
- Home Along da Airport (2003)
- Sanib (2003)
- Xerex (2003)
- Prosti (2002)
- The Amazing Race Asia (2008)
- Rounin (2007)
- Bora (2005)
- Masayang Tanghali Bayan (2003)
Miles is in a relationship with model and television personality Troy Montero, with whom she has a child. On 15 April 2009, Miles admitted that she has a son from a previous relationship.
- “Aubrey Miles” Celebritiesph.com (Accessed 14 September 2009)
- “Aubrey Miles” Starmometer.com (Accessed 14 September 2009)
- “Troy Montero accepts Aubrey Miles son” Abs-cbn.com (Accessed 14 September 2009)