Antonio 'Tony Boy' Floirendo
From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
- He is a former representative of Davao del Norte
- He is married to 1973 Miss Universe winner Margie Moran
- He is considered the "banana magnate" of the Philippines
- He is the eldest son of Antonio Floirendo, Sr.
- His father built the Tadeco banana plantation practically by the sheer force of his will. With the success of this huge plantation, progress also came into what used to be forests and swamps in North Davao. Tadeco and Antonio Floirendo, Sr. created what are now the City of Panabo and the municipalities of Carmen, Sto. Tomas and Dujali.
- Tadeco Banana Plantation is the biggest banana plantation in the country. Its products are being exported to Japan and other countries.
- He and his wife own the Pearl Farm Beach Resort
- The Pearl Farm Beach Resort is at the Samal Island
- Durian post. (accessed on February 13, 2008).
- Funchain. (accessed on February 13, 2008).
- Malaya. (accessed on February 13, 2008).
- Missosology. (accessed on February 13, 2008).
- Wow Philippines. (accessed on February 15, 2008).