Antipolo Church also known as Natinal Shrine of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage in Antipolo, Rizal was first administered by the Jesuits from 1591 to 1768. Built by Rev. Juan de Salazar. The Church was greatly damaged during the Chinese uprising of 1639 and from the earthquakes of 1645, 1824 and 1863. It was declared as a national shrine in 1954. It houses the image of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage. For three centuries now this church has been the object of religious pilgrimages from all over the Philippines.
- National Historical Institute.Historical Markers:Regions V-XII. Manila:National Historical Institute,1994.