From WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine Encyclopedia
Alma Concepcion won the Binibining Pilipinas Semi-finalist 1994 and was given the award of Miss Friendship. She was crowned the 1994 Binibining Pilipinas-International. She entered show business and was recognized in some television stints and movies.
A beauty queen who also joined the show business, she is now into business ventures. Before she recently owns and manages a restaurant that she started through partnership, the actress has gone into into distribution of tuna from General Santos and has set up workshops to prospective beauty queens and supervised the rentals of her various property acquisitions in bazaars. As entrepreneur, she has also invested on properties for lease.
- Wow! Multo (1997)
- Manananggal in Manila (1997)
- Goodbye, America (1997)
- Moises Arcanghel (1996)
- Sa Guhit ng Bala, Utol (1996)
- Best Friends (1995)
- Sa Ngalan ng Pag-ibig (1995)
- Tag-init (2004)
- Massacre Files (1994)
- "Alma Concepcion returns to modeling." Filipno Express Online. http://www.filipinoexpress.com/21/16_entertainment.html (accessed on 12 February 2008)
- "No idle moments for Alma Concepcion. PEP. http://www.pep.ph/articles/12004/No-idle-moments-for-Alma-Concepcion (accessed on 12 February 2008)