| Mistichthys luzonensis|
The sinarapan (Mistichthys luzonensis) is the world's smallest commercially-harvested fish located only in the Philippines. They are endemic to the Bicol Region, specifically in Lake Buhi, Lake Bato, Bicol River and other bodies of water in Camarines Sur province.
Today, the sinarapan are threatened with extinction due to overfishing.
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre (1996).Mistichthys luzonensis. 2006 Red List of Threatened Species. IUCN 2006. Retrieved on 11 May 2006.
- Mistichthys luzonensis (TSN 172180). Integrated Taxonomic Information System. Accessed on 19 March 2006.
- Sinarapan—The World's Smallest Commercial Fish
- Sinarapan Conservation Project of Bicol University
- Fishbase.org: Mistichthys luzonensis Species Summary