Philippine Telecommunication Websites
Telecommunications in the Philippines is a large industry. Consider the fact that the Filipinos are the largest users of mobile phone texting in the world. Hereunder is a list of the corporate websites of the varied telecommunications companies in the country.
- BellTel Philippines - corporate website of Bell Telecommunications Philippines, Inc., a full-service telecommunications company.
- Digitel Philippines - official website of Digital Telecommunications Philippines, Inc., a provider of wirelines in the country.
- Globe Telecom - corporate website of Globe Telecom, one of the leading telecommunications companies in the Philippines.
- Manila Calls - Manila Calls - A VOIP plans allowing subscriber to make UNLIMITED calls to the US, Canada, Asia, Europe, or Middle East. Tax free. No hidden charge. Money Back Guarantee. Free trial. Call now for free assistance.
- OpenTone Communications Philippines Inc. - VoIP Philippines - is a Philippines VoIP provider offering affordable VoIP packages for businesses including business processing outsourcing, call centers, corporate, internet cafe and residential. Other services offered: Hosted IP PBX and Virtual DID Provider.
- PLDT - official website of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), the leading telecommunications provider in the Philippines.
- Piltel - official website of Pilipino Telephone Corporation (Piltel), the Philipines' third largest cellular mobile telephone service provider and a subsidiary of Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart).
- Smart Communications - official website of Smart Communications, Inc., a Philippine wireless service provider.
- SpellDial - official website of SpellDial, a telecommunications service that enables people and organizations to conveniently dial names instead of phone numbers, and founded by Cebu-based entrepreneur Albert Padin.
- TCI Corporate Website - official website of Telecom Concepts, Inc., a corporation dedicated to the marketing and distribution of mobile technology.