The word freestyle is used to describe a sport or other activity where the participant is free to choose a style at will. It is also used to describe a version of a sport which is slightly more lenient than the sport it descended from.
See (in music):
- Freestyle music, also known as "Latin hip hop" or "Latin freestyle"
- Freestyle rap is improvised rap music performance.
- Freestyle was the name of Freestyle music musician Pretty Tony's one man band.
- Freestyle (Swedish band) is a Swedish band popular in the 1980s.
- Freestyle (radio program) is on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's Radio One
- Freestyler (song) is a Bomfunk MC's single.
- Freestylers is a United Kingdom electronic music group.
- Free Style is a Korean hip hop, pop group.
See (in sports):
- Freestyle frisbee
- Freestyle fighting, a kind of martial art that incorporates various styles and forms of martial arts.
- Freestyle FMX, motorcycle jumping on a motocross bike.
- Freestyle BMX, bicycle stunts on a BMX bike.
- Freestyle swimming
- Freestyle wrestling
- In skiing:
- Freestyle skydiving
- Freestyle skateboarding
- Freestyle (monster trucks)
- Freestyle football (or soccer)
- Freestyle footbag
- Freestyle Dust, a record label
- ICD freestyle- a high end paintball marker
- Freestyle Releasing - an independent film studio
- FreeStyle - a television show on HGTV featuring interior designers that declutter and reorganize furniture to give rooms dramatic new looks at no charge.
- Musical Canine Freestyle
- Reebok Freestyle, a women's athletic shoe.
- Ford Freestyle, a crossover SUV.
- Freestyle (clothing), a movement for men who freely mix conventionally male and female garments.
- Freestyle Street Basketball, an online street basketball game developed in Korea by Joy City Entertainment and released in the United States under Vivendi Games's Sierra Online brand.