|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Area|| 135.60 km²|
|Total (2000)|| 71,088|
The City of Balanga (Filipino: Lungsod ng Balanga) is a fifth class city in the province of Bataan, Philippines. It is the capital city of Bataan.According to the 2000 census, it has a population of 71,088 people in 14,065 households.
Balanga City is politically subdivided into 25 barangays.
In 2000, Balanga was converted into a city.<ref>NSCB - 2001 Factsheet - 12 New Cities Created, July-December 2000.</ref>
1. NSCB - 2001 Factsheet - 12 New Cities Created, July-December 2000.
- Balanga City General Information
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- 2000 Philippine Census Information
- Filipino Community
- City of Balanga
- Bataan National High School