100 Kwentong Peyups
100 Kwentong Peyups is a series of columns written by University of the Philippines (UP) alumni with particular focus on their personal experiences when they were still students at UP. This endeavor is part of the activities and projects related to the UP Centennial Celebration. The chosen essays are published in the Philippine Daily Inquirer (PDI) and the Philippine Star and will continue publication throughout 2008.
The essays that will be submitted must comply with the following:
- should have a maximum of 1000 words
- should be a personal experience written in the first person
- emotionally-engaging (funny, sad, scary, etc.)
- there is a connection between the story and a life lesson that serves the writer well
- if possible, should have an accompanying old photo or scanned UP memento